Friday, July 8, 2011

Progress Report: 2011 New Year's Resolution

I made a New Year's Resolution to reduce the number of books in my TBR bookcase by reading two a month. Well, I've reached the half way point, and I should have read twelve books by now. As you can see by the sidebar, I've read only eight books. This doesn't bode well for the project.

However, I still hope that I will be able to catch up by the end of the year. These are the next four I plan on reading. The next one is definitely Kim Stanley Robinson's Pacific Edge. That's the second of the three works in his California Troika. I'm not sure of the order for the rest.


Kim Stanley Robinson: Pacific Edge
Conrad/Ford: The Inheritors
Solzhenitsyn: We Never Make Mistakes
Thomas Mann: The Transposed Heads

No comments:

Post a Comment