Friday, December 31, 2010

Some great films viewed in 2010

This is not a list of the best films of 2010. In fact, many appeared long ago, and one is even a silent film. This is simply a list of the most enjoyable or interesting or intriguing films that I watched during 2010, some of which I have posted comments about during the year.

They are in alphabetical order. To rank them would be a waste of time as tomorrow my ranking would be different. And, if I made up the list tomorrow, it probably would be different in some respects.


A Walk in the Sun

Blade Runner: Theatrical Cut

District 9

Fantasia (Original)

Fata Morgana

Glass: A Portrait of Philip Glass in Twelve Parts

Ken Burns: Jazz

Jesse Stone: No Remorse and Thin Ice

Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters (Yukio Mishima)

Natural City

The Book of Eli

The Haunting

The Man from Earth

Youth without Youth

Let me know if you have watched any of these and what you thought of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment